Friday, August 27, 2021

Acrostic poem

 Locked up at home, lonely days without friends.

Online learning and catching up,  optimistic that this will end. 

Class call and chats,  Coronavirus is here

Keeping to your bubble, keen to celebrate my birthday with friends

Daily boredom, Donuts and all food that's bad

Own time table allowed, Offering to shop for the vulnerable

Working from home, waiting for the word from Jacinda Adern

Normal is no more, never giving up dreaming of my normal again


1 comment:

  1. Morena Lukas, gosh you have written such a wonderful poem here! You've managed to capture some very accurate Lockdown themes that I bet quite a few people could identify with (for me it's eating too much bad food!!!). I hope you're finding enough things to keep you occupied and not getting too bored. I'm sure you'll be busy helping in your household too though. Have you enjoyed some extra time to do more writing? Have a great day today Lukas and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts : ) See you at school sometime soon, Miss J

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.